My SellerDeck Account | Newsletter | Free Trial

Community and Knowledge Base

  #31  
Old 05-Jul-2017, 08:26 AM
NormanRouxel's Avatar
NormanRouxel NormanRouxel is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2002
Full Name: Norman Rouxel
Posts: 10,726
Thanks: 9
Thanked 719 Times in 605 Posts
Try changing:
Code:
<actinic:variable name="SectionID" />
To:
Code:
<actinic:variable name="SectionID" encoding="perl" selectable="false" />
__________________
Norman - www.drillpine.biz
Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NormanRouxel For This Useful Post:
tonygg (08-Jul-2017)
  #32  
Old 08-Jul-2017, 11:29 AM
tonygg tonygg is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2012
Full Name: Tony Gurney
Posts: 89
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
That fixed it Thank you
__________________
Tony
www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-Jul-2017, 08:49 PM
tonygg tonygg is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Sep 2012
Full Name: Tony Gurney
Posts: 89
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
I found a slight side effect of making these changes in version 12.05 .

I upgraded to 16.03 using site snapshot. Unfortunately the scripts that SellerDeck use seem to get confused and the 16.03 version had a bunch of errors (including g-mapProds..). I noticed in JavaScript header functions in 16.03 looked quite different to previous times I upgraded.

I removed the changes in 12.05 and did the upgrade again and the errors went away.

Thanks

Tony
__________________
Tony
www.secretgardenquilting.co.uk
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.